Monday, October 5, 2009

Sack Lunch - Sack Lunch

Sack Lunch is possibly my absolute favorite Ottawa band ever. To me the whole genius of skate punk is that it is simple, and that is what sack lunch, a simple Skate Punk band.
Its actually refreshing as in ottawa it feels as if I am plagued with all these fucking "hardcore" kids with all their hardcore bands, which is cool and all, but please not all the time.

Anyways check them out please xD I love this band.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zymymdd5dmb

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the skatepunk!! Fit form function we would carve out our landscape with our boards and the music would drive our intensity. My specialty,,,street style, handplants, 50/50's on the perfect short curb under this building on stilts on the boulevard boulevard...

    ReplyDelete